Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wow I have been SLACKING!

I have been oh so busy with class, I really just have been studying and reading books for over a month straight lol. One of my good friends Davey (Check out his awesome blog HERE for all those in the DC area.) had just recently got me ADDICTED to the House of Night book series. And now I am on the 8th book and love love love it. I'm such a nerd, I have already got two more book series I want to read after I finish this one. Which should be by Saturday when I have time off.
It's a great series, think Harry Potter meets vampires meet Wicca. A vampire school for new vampires. It sounds kinda silly but its AWESOME. Definitely check that out. I am so into it that I learned how to use Movie Maker and made a vid of what I thought the characters looked like.

There are a lot of these kinds of vids but OBVIOUSLY mine is the best (tee hee).

I have been getting really healthy! I drink water all the time, work out 5-6 times a week for an hour. And I have cut out sweets, fats and salty foods from my diet. I try to eat more often so I keep my metabolism up and running. And I am going to be starting a garden soon. Not only will it cut down my grocery costs but it's going to definitely help with my Craft. I really don't want to order most of my herbs from the internet...ya never really know. Also I HAVE LOST 13LBS!!!! hell. yes.

I am also trying to figure out how to not only expand this blogs' readers but to also figure out how to use HTML to make this look less...generic. I know I'm so not the best writer but I want to practice more and become someone who people WANT to hear from. I like telling stories and I tell them a lot better when I write them out and can think about them.

If anyone has any tips or info I should know please feel free to comment! I'd love to hear from you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment