Monday, September 27, 2010

Interview Set!

So today I got a call from the consulate here in North Carolina and my interview is set for this Thursday...3 whole days! I'm excited...nervous...and trying to get my head straight. I don't know what all they are asking so I'm trying to get everything ready in my head for anything. I really can't wait to get back to Edsbyn. I miss my Anders soooo much! It's going to be a three hour train ride followed by a two hour wait and then after another 4 hour wait for my three hour train ride back home. Ha! I sooo wish I had a car right about now. Ha! I wish I had my license. I need to learn stick shift a.s.a.p.
But anyway, my birthday is tomorrow! I'm excited. My best friend has the day off so we can hang out all day. I don't know what all we are going to do but it will be a lot of fun I'm sure. Oh new season of Metalocalypse started last night! It was really funny. I'm expecting a lot from this season. And amazing music, well it is always really amazing music. It's sad that a fake band is better than most real metal bands.
Also I just realized who the artist of all these amazing art nouveau paintings are, Alphonse Mucha. His work is just sooo amazing! I wish I was that talented. I'm thinking of getting these as tattoos now.



No comments:

Post a Comment