Monday, September 13, 2010

So obsessed.

I am bored. Very bored. Which does NOT help with my slight addiction to facebook. And by slight I mean monumental. I check it every 5 minutes. It is getting ridiculous, well not getting, it IS. But I'm so bored it's one of a handful of things to do. I'm working on my novel I started about a year and a half ago and forgot about. It's getting good. I'm making slow progress but at least I know where I'm going with it now. And I'm a lot more organized about it this time.
Another obsession: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World! I have seen it twice since I have got back to the states. And will more than likely see it another two times before it goes out of theaters. I'm getting the tee shirt. I have the soundtrack (cuz it is amazing!) and listen to it non-stop. It has to be the embodiment of our generation. Or at least my subculture of our generation. It is so perfect. Dorky and romantic and hilarious and bad-ass and musical. It is directed amazingly and the cinematography and sfx are just incredible. I love the concept and the fact that it's indie and built up from just a graphic novel.
Another thing I love! The Nanny and House. Both come on late at night when I'm bored and can't sleep. I have seen every episode of the nanny and I'm getting close to seeing all of House now. It's great. And yet sad. Well this whole post is pointless but there it is. Have a rockin day!

No comments:

Post a Comment