Sunday, August 22, 2010

Stockholm City!

Okay so this past weekend Anders and I went on our Stockholm trip. It was awesoooome! There was soo much to do and see. It's the most gorgeous city I have been to...so far. I especially loved Gamla Stan, Old Town. The beautiful streets are a must see. It's really great to explore as a photographer.

Old Town.
One thing I didn't count on was how huge it is. And of course we walked about everywhere. Which is nice, for the first 6 hours or so...haha, but the great thing is they have rent-a-bike stations. I wish they were everywhere! I need a bike.

The first day we just mostly shopped.And the fact that everyone speaks English as well as Swedish most def helped. And the great thing? Non-EU residence shop tax free! YES YES YES!

I love this vegan cafe! And that guy!!!

I have to say, even though the city is incredible I would speculate living there. Just the couple of days visiting did some damage to my self esteem. A good 97% of people there look like supermodels. Super tall, super skinny, super fashionable! The guys are HOT and tall and fashionable...the older people are fashionable. The babies even look way better than most people I know. It was crazy. All the mamma's walking around with their babies were SUPER thin. And there were a LOT of guys walking the kids. It was really interesting, even large groups of guys walking their kids. It was nice to see. I had a ton of fun! I can't wait to go back.

happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment