Sunday, November 14, 2010

Smiling a lot less...

I went to bed at 2am and woke up at 6. I then went to the airport, earlier than expected, and waited and waited. I have been down since yesterday afternoon when Andy left. I have tried to cheer myself up, youtube-ing cute videos. (Girl M&Ms, Cutest Puppy, Pokemon Crazies, etc.) and its just been...hard. I miss him and I don't feel right away from him. It feels like I'm just visiting family. So every chance I get I try to preoccupy myself with other stuff.
For example, I have been planning to go to the Bring Me the Horizon show tonight with my friend Aly who I went with last year, same month and it was awesome. So I have been excited for the past few days.
But unfortunately I didn't read my stars because a giant FAIL WHALE descended upon my day and commenced to FAILING!
First off, I arrive in Charlotte and it's a tad cold. I call the cab driver I normally take and he takes forever. I'm not talking 30minutes forever. I was waiting an hour and twenty minutes! It infuriated me. So I couldn't get my usual customer discount and took another cab and it cost me $25 to go one highway stop to my house! I get here and take a look at my phone...ALY FORGOT THE CONCERT. So she is going to be working and can't come, meaning I'm out of a ride and a $22 ticket. So for the past 4 hours I have been scouring my facebook and phone finding someone to go with. Who wasn't busy and had a ride. FOUND!!! So that's good. I can't believe I didn't think of her earlier. LOL so now, washing clothes, doing hair, and getting dressed, and hoping to get to not let the day fail any more! XD
Anyway New Pictures!



BLESSED BE!
Rock to you Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment