Friday, October 15, 2010

The countdown BEGINS!

So I get to see my lovely boyfriend in 3 weeks! I'm mega excited! I miss him soooo effing much and can't wait. It's been 49 days since we last saw each other and it feels horrible. To all those out there that are moving to another country for someone, it is NOT the application that's hard, or the interview, or gathering all the documents you can think of, and it's not the packing, it's being away from that person for an extended amount of time. It's tough, tough as hell. And best of luck to all of you that are going through it also.
This is the new Rihanna song that came out a few days ago and I LOVE IT! It's been stuck in my head since I heard it this morning. And it totally is how I feel about my relationship; absolutely happy! XD



Love & Metal
Nila

No comments:

Post a Comment